Emaar Hospitality Group, the hospitality and leisure
business of Emaar Properties is highlighting the exceptional location advantage
of its Address Harbour Point project located in the heart of Dubai Creek
Serving as a visual gateway to the mega-development, Address
Dubai Creek Harbour comprises two towers, 65 and 53 storey’s each, which are
located next to Creek Heights, a collection of luxury waterfront homes. Address
Residences Harbour Point will offer a choice of 1, 2, 3-bedroom Serviced Apartments and
an exclusive ‘Sky Collection’ of 4- and 5-bedroom penthouses on the upper
Address Harbour Point is operated by Address Hotels +
Resorts, the premium luxury hotel and serviced residences brand of Emaar
Hospitality Group, which has several Address projects under development in Saudi
Arabia, Bahrain, Egypt, Turkey and Maldives.
Featuring 202 luxury rooms and suites, Address Harbour Point
is part of a 1.4 million sq ft development that will also feature Address
Residences Harbour Point – an exceptional collection of branded apartments, as
well as a range of food & beverage outlets and retail choices.
- Address Harbour Point is a two-tower hotel complex located
in Dubai Creek Harbour. The two towers, rising to 65 and 53 storey’s, are
located next to the Creek Heights waterfront homes and will act as a gateway to
the Dubai Creek Harbour development.
- The 1.4 million sq ft development will comprise the 202-key
Address Harbour Point hotel, the Address Residences Harbour Point, and a range
of shops, restaurants and cafés.
- The hotel will be operated by Address Hotels + Resorts.
- The Residences will offer one-, two-, three-bedroom Serviced Apartments as well as four- and five-bedroom penthouses on the
- Residents will have direct views of Dubai Creek Tower, the
observation tower designed by Santiago Calatrava, as well as the Dubai Creek
waterfront, Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary, and the Downtown Dubai skyline.
- A glass pedestrian bridge connects the two towers.