• Property Type: Apartment
  • Bedroom: Studio, 1/2 Bedroom
  • Size: 440 Sq.Ft. to 1380 Sq.Ft.
  • Starting From:AED 860,000
  • Payment Plan: 30/70
  • Handover: Q1 - 2018

AZIZI SAMIA SERVICED APARTMENTS

Azizi Samia is a beautifully-crafted waterfront residential development situated in the tract of Al Furjan. Azizi Samia offers studios,one bedroom and two bedroom Apartments. The 14-storey building will contain 284 serviced apartments comprising 137 studios, 124 one bedroom apartments and 23 two bedroom Apartments in the building rising 15 floors above the ground. The building also has a retail space of 7000 sq. ft. dedicated for relaxed shopping, everyday essentials, and a place to enjoy leisure time with your loved ones. A retail space of 7000 sq. ft. means a place for everyday essentials, and a place to enjoy leisure with your loved ones.

Investors can book an apartment by placing a deposit of 1% of the unit price, paying 30% during construction and remaining 70% on completion. It is strategically located just off Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road, close to Discovery Gardens and Ibn Battuta Mall. Amenities of these apartments will include a swimming pool, gymnasium, health club, podium level open cafe and restaurant, round the clock reception and concierge, 24-hour valet parking service and garage parking. Construction is underway and is scheduled for completion in Q1-2018.

Feature & Amenities

The development in Samia, is a growing development that is ideal for families seeking a luxurious community that is also affordable. Azizi Samia Residence features 284 luxurious apartments offering unparalleled level of convenience and amenities.

Amenities & Services:

* Landscaped gardens
* Gymnasium
* Swimming pool
* Kids pool
* SPA
* Restaurants
* Cafe & prayer rooms
* Room service
* Laundry & valet parking

Read More...

Payment Plan

Azizi Samia has offered an easy an effordale payment plan of 30/70 with starting From AED 860,000 Only. Investors can book an apartment by placing a deposit of 1% of the unit price, paying 30% during construction and remaining 70% on completion. Construction is underway and is scheduled for completion in Q1-2018.

Payment Plan:

30% – Within 4 Months
70% – On Handover

Handover expected Q1 2018

Read More...

Location Map

Location Features

Located conveniently in the prestigious development of Al Furjan. It is easily accesibale just off Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road, close to Discovery Gardens and Ibn Battuta Mall.

IBN Battutta Mall – 5 minute drive
Dubai Marina – 10 minute drive
Expo 2020 site – 15 minute drive
Palm Jumeirah – 15 minute drive
Al Maktoum International Airport – 15 minute drive

Master Plan

Connectivity

AZIZI Samia, located conveniently in the prestigious development of Al Furjan, is well integrated within new Dubai. It offers 284 serviced apartments comprising 137 studios, 124 one bedroom apartments and 23 two bedroom Apartments in the building rising 15 floors above the ground. A retail space of

Floor Plan

Floor Plan  Property Type Floor Plan
Studio, 1/2 Bedroom Apartments Studio, 1/2 Bedroom Apartments View  
Read More...

Other Projects Of Azizi Developments