× Overview Amenities Payment Plan Floor Plans Location Master Plan Contact Us

Get in Touch

Call Us +971 4 248 3400 WhatsApp +971 55 162 3236

Adria Villas - Payment Plan

The 2 years-post-handover payment plan for Adria Villas gives you the opportunity to buy a unit of your choice. Just pay 10% as down payment, and the remaining 90% after handover in 24 months, and when you are done, it means, you are all set to live in an upscale home that is now made available at affordable terms.

Attractive 24 Months Post-Completion Payment Plan

InstallmentPaymentMilestone
Down Payment10% + 4% DLD FeesOn Booking
1st to 4th Installment40%Within 360 days (10% / 90 days) from booking
5th to 8th Installment50%Within 720 days (12.5% / 90 days) from booking

Mortgage