× Overview Amenities Payment Plan Floor Plans Location Master Plan Gallery

Get in Touch

Call Us +971 4 248 3400 WhatsApp +971 55 162 3236
× Home Projects Developers Communities Contact

Biela Villas - Payment Plan

Biela Villas by Damac can be booked by paying 10% as down payment, and the rest 90% after Handover. The flexible payment plan is carefully designed to facilitate the interest of buyers and investors. If you are looking for an affordable Villa, this might be the right time, considering the options that are in place.

Easy Installments Payment Plan

Down Payment10% + 4% DLD FeeOn Booking
1st to 12th Installment90%Within 1080 days (7.5% / 90 days) from booking

View More