× Overview Amenities Payment Plan Floor Plans Location Master Plan Contact Us

Get in Touch

Call Us +971 4 248 3400 WhatsApp +971 55 162 3236

Bvlgari Resort Residences - Payment Plan

Meraas Bvlgari Resort & Residences offers a safe and secure option with its attractive 20/80 payment plan options available with hassle-free enrollment. Now you can get your dream home with flexible payment options by paying 20% of the amount till handover of the property and the rest 80% after handover with 2 years flexible options.