× Overview Amenities Payment Plan Floor Plans Location Master Plan Contact Us

Get in Touch

Call Us +971 4 248 3400 WhatsApp +971 55 162 3236

DAMAC Residenze - Payment Plan

Damac Residenze at Dubai Marina can be booked by paying 10% as down payment, and the rest 90% after Handover in 60 months. The flexible 10/90 payment plan is carefully designed to facilitate the interest of buyers and investors. If you are looking for an affordable Apartments, this might be the right time, considering the options that are in place.

Easy Installments Payment Plan

InstallmentsPayment (%)Milestones
Down Payment10% + 4% DLD FeesOn Purchase Date
1st Installment12.5%within 90 days of purchase date
2nd Installment12.5%within 180 days of purchase date
3rd Installment12.5%within 270 Days of purchase date
4th Installment12.5%within 360 days of purchase date
5th Installment10%within 450 days of purchase date
6th Installment10%within 540 days of purchase date
7th Installment10%within 630 days of purchase date
Final Installment10%within 720 days of purchase date

Mortgage