× Overview Amenities Payment Plan Floor Plans Location Master Plan Gallery

Get in Touch

Call Us +971 4 248 3400 WhatsApp +971 55 162 3236
× Home Projects Developers Communities Contact

Damac Radisson Hotel - Payment Plan

The 3 years payment plan for Damac Radisson Hotel gives you the opportunity to buy a unit of your choice. Just pay 10% as down payment and the rest 90% amount within 36 months after the date of purchase, and when you are done, it means, you are all set to live in an upscale home that is now made available at affordable terms.

Attractive 10/90, 3 Years Post-Handover Payment Plan

InstallmentPayment (%)Milestone
Down Payment10% + 4% DLD FeeOn Booking
1st to 4th Installment30%Within 360 days (7.5% / 90 days) from booking
5th to 8th Installment46%Within 720 days (11.5% / 90 days) from booking
9th to 12th Installment14%Within 1080 days (3.5% / 90 days) from booking

View More