× Overview Amenities Payment Plan Floor Plans Location Master Plan Contact Us

Get in Touch

Call Us +971 4 248 3400 WhatsApp +971 55 162 3236

Dubai Wharf - Payment Plan

With the 80/20 payment plan for Dubai Wharf, you can book a unit by paying 20% at the time of booking, and the rest 80% on completion. The affordable payment options will help you to book a residential apartment with relative ease.

Payment Plan
  • Prices starting from approximately AED 938,000
  • 20% Down payment
  • 80% On Handover

Mortgage