Emaar Palace Residences Summary

By Emaar Properties   |     Dubai Creek Harbour

AED 1 Million

Status New Launch
  • Property Type: Apartment
  • Bedroom: 1, 2, 3 & 4 Bedrooms
  • Size: 696.10 to 2357.30 Sq Ft
  • DownPayment: 5%
  • Payment Plan: 50/10/40
  • Handover: Q4 - 2022
Summer Creek Beach Offer

Emaar Palace Residences Overview

Emaar Properties introduces Palace Residences, a waterside development by Address Hotels + Resorts at Dubai Creek Harbour (DCH), featuring 1,2 3 & 4 bedroom apartments. This development is in close vicinity to the Palace Hotels, thus offering the residents with an opportunity to experience the finest of dining and hospitality services.

This new project in this opulent community tries to capture the imagination of future residents. In fact, the two 44- storey towers overlooking the Creek Beach and Creek Canal can be termed as an architectural landmark.

The project will offer impressive views of the waterway and 5-star hotel services on demand. In short, this whole development appears to an investment-friendly opportunity with assured high ROI.

For those looking to experience the best of a cosmopolitan lifestyle, the branded apartments indeed offer them a chance to explore a new form of lifestyle.  It may seem incredible but this friendly development is bound to impress everyone. 

Key Highlights: 
  • 1, 2, 3 & 4 bedroom premium apartments with balconies 
  • 5-year free property management
  • 50% DLD waiver 
  • Stunning view of Dubai Creek Tower 
  • On demand 5-star hotel service 

Feature & Amenities

The features and amenities included in the Emaar Palace Residences by Address Hotels and Resorts are truly magnificent. Every facility being infused in this project are tuned to address the needs and preferences of the residents.

What really stands outs are the key features, which will inspire a new lifestyle. Some of them are being listed below: 
  • 50% discount on 5-star amenities at Palace Dubai Creek Harbour
  • 25% discount on dining at Palace Dubai Creek Harbour 
  • 24-hour concierge service
  • Infinity edge and swimming pool 
  • Signature rooftop bar and grill at the adjacent hotel
  • Gym and Spa
  • Kids play area
  • Meeting rooms
  • Valet parking

Read More...

Payment Plan

The payment plan for upcoming Emaar Palace Residences by Address Hotels at Dubai Creek Harbour is attractive.  To start with only 60% to be paid during the phase of construction till completion and remaining 40% with 3 years’ post completion plan, it is bound to be appreciated by potential investors and first-time buyers. It is structured to be pocket-friendly and this will really draw the attention of everyone.


Easy 3 Years Post Handover Payment Plan

InstallmentsPayment (%)Milestones
Down Payment5%On Purchase Date
Installment5%within 30 days from purchase date
Installment8%within 8 months from purchase date
Installment8%within 16 months from purchase date
Installment8%within 24 months from purchase date
Installment8%within 32 months from purchase date
Installment8%within 40 months from purchase date
Installment10%On Completion
Post Handover8%within 8 months after completion
Post Handover8%within 16 months after completion
Post Handover8%within 24 months after completion
Post Handover8%within 32 months after completion
Post Handover8%within 36 months after completion

Read More...

Location Map

Location & Connectivity

Strategically located within Dubai Creek Harbour, Palace Residences by Emaar Properties gets excellent connectivity options.  For the residents, it will be easy to access the major landmarks within the city from this development.
 
Given its strategic position, it is bound to attract the interest of everyone looking for a place to experience something truly magnificent
  • 5 minutes to Dubai Square, Dubai Creek Square and Dubai Marina
  • 2.5 km from Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary 
  • 5  minutes from a major expressway 
  • Minutes away from the Creek Tower Bridge

Master Plan

Developments & Neighborhoods

Helmed by Address Hotels and Resort, Palace Residences by Emaar Properties at Dubai Creek Harbour is a master- planned development. This friendly development is set to feature smart residences that are innovative and contemporary, at the same time. It changes the notion of luxury and comfort. In fact, everything is neatly arranged for the greater convenience of the residents. 

Read More...

Floor Plan

Floor Plan  Property Type
1 Bedroom - Level 1 To 43 Size 696.10 to 708.37 sq ft 1 Bedroom - Level 1 To 43 Size 696.10 to 708.37 sq ft
2 Bedroom - Type A - Level 1 To 43 Size 1093.40 to 1102.22 sq ft 2 Bedroom - Type A - Level 1 To 43 Size 1093.40 to 1102.22 sq ft
2 Bedroom - Type B - Level 1 To 41 Size 1174.45 to 1182.95 sq ft 2 Bedroom - Type B - Level 1 To 41 Size 1174.45 to 1182.95 sq ft
Read More...

Emaar Palace Residences Gallery