Executive Residences at Dubai Hills Estate is a freehold development by Emaar Properties that features 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with trade license. The project is designed exclusively for entrepreneurs, from where they can manage their run and operate their home-based business.
Offering ownership of a home with a business license, it brings a new perspective of living. The apartments are meant to provide the right balance in terms of a privileged lifestyle coupled with high-grade amenities. For those who want to break into the higher echelons and create success stories, this is the right place to begin.
What really stands out is that the business owners are able to work from home. Apart from assisting in maintaining the right tempo as far as work- balance is concerned, it basically helps to cut down the overall costs. In fact, the benefits of a DMCC Free Zone company gives you as follows:
Benefits of a DMCC Free Zone Company:
- 100% Business Ownership
- 100% Capital Repatriation
- 0% Personal and Corporate Income Tax
- 42% Discount on Your Business License Renewal
- 15,000+ Companies to Network With a Thriving Business Hub
This new project represents something truly unique and paves the way for the owners to live amidst a splendid setting. Ideal for individuals and families, the apartments are loaded with all the creature comfort. Moreover with Dubai Hills Mall within walking distance, it appears to be a good shopping and entertainment venue.
If it comes to a point where one seeks to work without much of any distraction, these apartments look like a good option. This vibrant residential community located alongside Dubai Hills Park and Dubai Hills Boulevard seems like a perfect opportunity for those want to manage and sustain their business interest.
- Choice of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments
- Ideal for entrepreneurs who want to run home based business
- Freehold residential property that comes with a trade license
- Business café and meeting areas
- In close vicinity to Dubai Hills Park and Dubai Hills Boulevard