Noora Tower Summary

By Al Habtoor Group   |     Al Habtoor City

Call Us

Status New Launch
  • Property Type: Apartment
  • Bedroom: 1 to 7 Bedrooms
  • Size: Various Sizes
  • DownPayment: Call Us
  • Payment Plan: Very Convenient
  • Handover: Coming Soon

Noora Tower Overview

Noora Tower in Al Habtoor City is a luxury residential tower developed by Al Habtoor Group, offering a choice of 1 to 7 bedroom ultra luxury apartments and penthouses

The 73 storey tower by the developers is located within the heart of Dubai and offers easy access to Sheikh Zayed Road.  With floor to ceiling windows and private balconies, the residents have an opportunity to gaze at the majestic Dubai Skyline. 

All the residences in this tower are designed in accordance to suit the interest of homeowners, who have a flair for good things. The elegant apartments and penthouses are lined with premium interiors and top of the line amenities, which certainly makes way for a privileged lifestyle. 

For a change, the impressive collection of apartments that includes the likes of Lofts, Simplex, Duplex and VIP penthouses, it does introduce the residents to a whole new concept of luxury. In each of these magnificent residents, every aspect is planned to the last detail, with the emphasis on creating homes that represent heritage yet retaining a cosmopolitan appeal. 

Given the fact that these are ready to move in apartments, it appears the demand will be rather high. Moreover, the convenient payment plan and its strategic location, this project surely has the credentials to become the destination of choice. 

Key Highlights 
  • Read to move in freehold property 
  • A stunning collection of exclusive 1, 2, 3 & 4 bedroom apartments and world-class 5-7 bedroom penthouses 
  • Floor to ceiling windows and private balconies 
  • Offers panoramic view of the Dubai Skyline and the surrounding landscape

Feature & Amenities

Amenities at the 78- storey tall Noora Tower are truly outstanding. This friendly development has got everything right from social and infinity pools to one of the largest leisure decks in Dubai. Here the residents can relax and mingle with their family on the stylish sun loungers and lush landscaped gardens. 

In addition to these, the other facilities that standouts are: 
  • Barbeque area
  • Artisan café
  • 24x7 open state of the art gym
  • Creches
  • Parks
  • Supermarket 
  • Fitness centre and clubhouses
  • Clinic
  • Parking 

Read More...

Payment Plan

The much-coveted apartments and penthouses at Noora Tower have an attractive payment plan. With 20% to be paid as down payment and the rest 80% post-handover in 5 years, it genuinely attracts investors and potential buyers. At the end of the day, acquiring one of these sleek and ultra modern homes is never easy, unless the options made available are customer-friendly.

Read More...

Location Map

Location & Connectivity

Noora Tower in Al Habtoor City is located right on the edge of Sheikh Zayed Road. Due to its prime position, the residences overlook some of the iconic buildings such as Burj Khalifa. Moreover, it is in close vicinity to major landmarks such as Dubai International Finance Centre and Downtown Dubai.

Master Plan

Developments & Neighborhoods

To start with, Noora Tower is a master-planned development that is set within Al Habtoor City. This whole development is configured to provide the residents with a chance to live amidst ultimate luxury. By and large, the apartments and penthouses are ordained with facilities that can be considered top of the line. This project demonstrates the developer’s ability to come up residences that are elegant as well as sophisticated. 

Read More...

Floor Plan

Floor Plan  Property Type
Various Sizes Various Sizes
Read More...

Noora Tower Gallery