Al Ghadeer Summary

By Aldar Properties   |    

Affordable Price

  • Property Type: Townhouse
  • Bedroom: Stunning Villas, Townhouses &
  • Size: Various Size Available
  • DownPayment: Call Us
  • Payment Plan: 50/50 Plan
  • Handover: Ready To - Move in

Al Ghadeer Overview

 Al Ghadeer, a magnificent community beyond city limits in Abu Dhabi developed by renowned real estate developer Aldar. A mixed-use development, Al Ghadeer is offering a broad range of residential units including villas, townhouse, and apartments alongside commercial and retail units.

Perfectly designed with your needs and desired facilities and amenities in mind, Al Ghadeer will promise you to give complete rest and recreation after a long day. A refined network of pedestrian walkways and perfectly located open parklands connect you to the central cafes and recreation outlets, the clubhouses and community sports facilities.

Al Ghadeer will offer local and international schools to all age requirements. The schools, similar the retail zones, are all easily reachable via the pedestrian walkways. It has the world-class amenities including a hotel, public garden areas, community swimming pools, multi-use sports areas, and community centers.

Situated in the middle of the UAE's major cities, on the border of Abu Dhabi and Dubai, Al Ghadeer is a centrally located oasis of easy living. It is an advantageous, modern and affordable community designed to facilitate residents' life and increase their prosperity.

Feature & Amenities

At the core of Al Ghadeer is HARVEST, a multi-utilize agricultural led space featuring allotments, as well as THE HUB – a F&B outlet, THE STUDIO - an instructive area for training and workshops, THE SHED – a dedicated area for buying farming tools and supplies, and THE MARKET – a retail zone for freshly grown produce, and THE FIELD - where people can lease plots and grow their own produce. 

Speaking to the people who lean toward wide-open spaces and unique recreational amenities, the destination will also feature lakes, running and cycle tracks, gymnasium, camping, and BBQ sites and a network of beautiful walk able gardens and parks lit entirely by solar-powered lights.

Read More...

Payment Plan

A mixed-use development, Al Ghadeer is offering an extensive range of residential units including villas, townhouse, and apartments. Arada providing an easy and attractive installments payment plan options to facilitate investors.

Arada offers you and your family the great chance to reside in a completely self-sustained development, at affordable prices at the same time experiencing a great quality of living.

Payment Plan - Option I 
  • Pay 40% During Construction and remaining 60% on Handover

Payment Plan - Option II 
  • Pay 50% During Construction and remaining 50% on Handover and get 2% Discount

Read More...

Location Map

Location & Connectivity

Al Ghadeer is located perfectly in the key area of the investment zone of Seih Sdeirah. It is positioned in between the border of Abu Dhabi and Dubai.

It is just 15 minutes drive away from Al Maktoum International Airport, 20 minutes drive away from the Khalifa Industrial Zone Abu Dhabi (KIZAD), 20 minutes drive away from Jebel Ali Free Zone and furthermore appropriate alongside the Expo 2020 site. 

This strategic area makes Al Ghadeer a staggering response for each one of the people who need to drive frequently and are planning to settle between the chief and rising areas in UAE.

Master Plan

Developments & Neighborhoods

Close to the new Khalifa Industrial Zone Abu Dhabi, positioned perfectly on the border between Abu Dhabi and Dubai, Al Ghadeer is a community developed by Aldar that offers a classification of private units, comprising of villas, townhouses, and Apartments. It is a moderate and superbly organized gated community, which gives each required office and organizations in one totally managed development.

Al Ghadeer is an ideal choice for families hoping to settle in a gated community. The urbane system of passer-by walkways and open parklands interface resident to restaurants, amusement outlets, clubhouses and group sports workplaces. All schools in Jebel Ali have school transports to get and drop off understudies step by step.

Read More...

Floor Plan

Floor Plan  Property Type
1-bed-Maisonette-fl1 1-bed-Maisonette-fl1
1-bed-Maisonette-fl2 1-bed-Maisonette-fl2
2-bed-Maisonette-fl1 2-bed-Maisonette-fl1
Read More...

Al Ghadeer Gallery

View More