Aldar Properties presents Nobu Residences at Saadiyat Island, the first of its kind with luxury 1 to 3 bedroom apartments, 2 bed lofts, 4 bed nobu villas and penthouses along with hotel rooms and suites. This is a groundbreaking collaboration with Nobu Hospitality to offer exclusive opportunity for buyers that blends Japanese and modern design signature residences with expansive views of pristine beaches and crystal-clear waters.
The development is located at the heart of Saadiyat Island’s cultural district, and emerges as an exclusive beachfront community. The locality is home to the world's largest cultural assets, it hosts the Louvre Abu Dhabi, the Natural History Museum, the Guggenheim Abu Dhabi, and the Zayed National Museum. The island's allure is further accentuated by pristine beaches and protected coastal areas.
At the heart of this collaboration is a 5-star hotel that transcends expectations. Boasting 165 opulent guest rooms and suites, including the breathtaking villa perched on the rooftop, the hotel is a testament to luxury living. Adjacent to the hotel, the development unfolds with the introduction of luxury residences, representing the first branded residences in the Middle East and the second globally. These high-end, multi-bedroom sea-view residences redefine luxury living. The residents are treated to an unrivaled level of service and bespoke amenities.
Guests at the residences and hotel will relish the beauty of Mamsha Beach, coupled with a lively waterfront promenade. The culinary journey promises to be extraordinary, with four enticing food and beverage venues, including the first Nobu Restaurant in Abu Dhabi. The hotel's state-of-the-art wellness and fitness center, lavish swimming pools, and expansive event and conference facilities complete the package, ensuring an immersive and indulgent stay.
The development feature gardens with panoramic views of the Guggenheim Abu Dhabi, a testament to the commitment to integrating nature and sophistication. The amenities extend to a state-of-the-art gym, a private movie screening room, swimming pools that evoke tranquility, and meticulously designed indoor and outdoor play areas. Moreover, residents enjoy exclusive access to a lounge, curated for exceptional events and social experiences.
- The first Nobu branded residences with 1 to 3 bedroom apartments, 2 bed lofts, 4 bed nobu villas and penthouses, adding a new dimension to luxury living in the region.
- Plus, a lavish 5-star hotel development offering 165 luxurious guest rooms and suites, including the show-stopping rooftop Nobu Villa.
- Strategically located on Mamsha Beach within Saadiyat Island, opposite to Saadiyat Grove development.
- Residents and their guests benefit from exclusive access to a lounge, curated for exceptional events and social experiences.
- A lively waterfront promenade enhances the overall experience, providing a scenic pathway for leisurely strolls along the beach.
- Lavish swimming pools offer a serene retreat for relaxation, creating an oasis within the bustling cultural district.
- Exciting food and beverage venues, including the first Nobu Restaurant in Abu Dhabi, promise a culinary journey that caters to the most discerning tastes.