× Overview Amenities Payment Plan Floor Plans Location Master Plan Contact Us

Get in Touch

Call Us +971 4 248 3400 WhatsApp +971 55 162 3236

Arabella 3 At Mudon - Payment Plan

Arabella 3 at Mudon Dubailand gets an affordable 10/90 payment plan, where you pay 10% during construction and the rest 90% on handover of property. The payment options are presented to facilitate the interest of buyers and investors. When it comes to booking a residential unit in this exclusive development, everyone has a good chance of securing a beautiful unit.

Mortgage