× Overview Amenities Payment Plan Floor Plans Location Master Plan Contact Us

Get in Touch

Call Us +971 4 248 3400 WhatsApp +971 55 162 3236

Beach Isle - Payment Plan

Beach Isle at Emaar Beachfront is presented with a feasible 60/40 post-handover payment plan, wherein you pay 60% during construction till handover, and the rest 40% after handover across 2 years. Due to the attractive terms and flexible options, buyers and seasoned investors will have it easy, when it comes to booking one of the units in this exclusive residential project. The options to be made available will indeed make things viable for those who seek to be a part of this world-class development.

Easy 60/40, 2 Years Post-Handover Payment Plan

InstallmentPaymentMilestone
Easy Installment60%Till Handover
Next Installment40%Within 24 Months After Handover

Standard 20/60/20 Payment Plan Option

InstallmentPaymentMilestone
Down Payment10%On Booking
1st Installment15%Within 60 days after booking
2nd Installment10%Within 8 months after booking
3rd Installment5%Within 14 months after booking
4th Installment10%Within 20 months after booking
5th Installment10%Within 26 months after booking
6th Installment10%Within 32 months after booking
Final Installment10%On Handover

Mortgage