× Overview Amenities Payment Plan Floor Plans Location Master Plan Contact Us

Get in Touch

Call Us +971 4 248 3400 WhatsApp +971 55 162 3236

Beach Isle Tower 2 - Payment Plan

The development Beach Isle Tower 2 presents a feasible and attractive post-handover payment plan options, wherein you pay 60% during construction and the rest 40% with 2 years post-handover payment options. Due to the attractive terms and flexible options, buyers and seasoned investors will have it easy, when it comes to booking one of the units in this exclusive residential project.

2 Bedrooms & Above: Attractive 2 Years Post-Handover Payment Plan

InstallmentPaymentMilestone
Down Payment10%On Booking
1st Installment10%Within 30 days after booking
2nd Installment10%Within 6 months after booking
3rd Installment5%Within 11 months after booking
4th Installment5%Within 16 months after booking
5th Installment5%Within 21 months after booking
6th Installment5%Within 26 months after booking
7th Installment5%Within 31 months after booking
8th Installment5%On Handover
9th Installment10%Within 4 months after handover
10th Installment5%Within 8 months after handover
11th Installment10%Within 12 months after handover
12th Installment5%Within 16 months after handover
13th Installment5%Within 20 months after handover
Final Installment5%Within 24 months after handover

1 Bedroom: Standard Payment Plan Option

InstallmentPaymentMilestone
Down Payment20%On Booking
1st Installment10%Within 3 months after booking
2nd Installment10%Within 9 months after booking
3rd Installment10%Within 15 months after booking
4th Installment10%Within 21 months after booking
5th Installment10%Within 27 months after booking
6th Installment10%Within 33 months after booking
Final Installment20%On Handover

Mortgage