× Overview Amenities Payment Plan Floor Plans Location Master Plan Contact Us

Get in Touch

Call Us +971 4 248 3400 WhatsApp +971 55 162 3236

Centenary House - Payment Plan

Centenary House by IP Global Ltd is offered with a viable 15/85 payment plan, wherein the buyer pays 15% on the date of purchase. As for the remaining 85%, it can be paid on completion.

Payment Plan
  • 15% on exchange
  • Remainder on completion

Mortgage
View More