With the total area of more than 11 million square feet, Dragon City is set to become one of the region’s most attractive and desirable destinations for shopping, lavish living, business, and leisure.
With the success of Dragon Mart and Dragon Mart 2, which are already the biggest Chinese trading hub outside mainland China with 2.2 million square feet of leasable space will add a further 1.3 million square feet of leasable space with additional extensions.
This includes the addition of a host of modern retail outlets, including a complex of showroom-style, as well as cafés and restaurants, convenience stores and essential services.
Key Features of Dragon City:-
- 11 million sq. ft. complex with 3.7 million sq. ft. retail space including a showroom-style complex
- Hotel managed by Premier Inn
- A 2 tower residential community with 1,120 apartments and leisure amenities
- More than 13,000 parking spaces
- Mixed-use developments with cafés, restaurants, shops and anchor stores