× Overview Amenities Payment Plan Floor Plans Location Master Plan Contact Us

Get in Touch

Call Us +971 4 248 3400 WhatsApp +971 55 162 3236

Manazel Al Khor - Payment Plan

With the 20/80 payment plan for Manazel Al Khor, you can book a unit by paying 20% at the time of booking, and the rest 80% on completion. The affordable payment options will help you to book a residential apartment with relative ease.

Payment Plan: 

Booking Amount – 20%
On handover 80%

Mortgage