Studio One Summary

By Select Group   |     Dubai Marina

AED 574,000

  • Property Type: Apartment
  • Bedroom: Studio/1/2 Bedroom
  • Size: 591.69 Sq Ft To 1109.11 Sq Ft
  • DownPayment: 10%
  • Payment Plan: 30/70 Plan
  • Handover: Dec - 2018

Studio One Overview

Studio One spreads over 31 floors and offering studio, one and two bedroom apartments with full-length windows and modern interior finishes.  Choosing a studio means that you have chosen incredible features in terms of communication. It has unprecedented access to all parts of the city through a wide network of streets and roads. Water taxi, tram, rail, metro, and RTA buses provide the best place to live in this part of the planet.

Select Studio One is available with distinctive facilities including high-end restaurants, supermarkets, entertainment centers and other major facilities. The community supports this project with a beautiful and amazing Corniche laid along the marina.

Close to the Blue Water Island, it has vast areas of luxury sports, including the waterfront yacht club, water sports and much other fun and exciting facilities such as casino, shopping plaza, marina walkway, international cuisine restaurants, five-star hotels along the Corniche 7 km.

Select Studio One is a new listing in the Marina Horizon developed in the city center. WI is a 31-floor apartment with stunning furniture and furnishings. Studio One is a modern lifestyle, the ultimate finish for sophisticated homes for discerning professionals and individuals in Dubai. Being a preferred travel destination for more than 78 million people and with an expected growth of 7% per year, it is one of the most promising developments that will bring great returns to investors in the near future.

Feature & Amenities

Select Studio One has been developed with world-class amenities and features that will set a standard for the properties coming from this end. A temperature-controlled swimming pool with loungers, a steam room, and a sauna would be the best place to relax. With the fun of spending time in the pool, residents can also indulge in a panoramic view of the Marina Horizon. A gym decorated with state-of-the-art fitness facilities. Retail outlets, underground parking, and equally complete security are also available at the Select Studio Studio project headquarters.

Read More...

Payment Plan

One selected group has introduced one of the finest plans to register new units. Where only 30% will be paid during the construction phase and the remaining 70% upon delivery. And 10% of the cost of booking when two payments of 10% can be paid with 6 months, this is one of the excellent plans for investors to register and get a maximum return on a little investment. The studio is worth 754,000 Only and is also a good start for a property in this project.

Installment rate date
  • When booking 10% instant
  • First installment 10% after 6 months
  • The second installment is 10% after 12 months
  • The last installment is 70% upon delivery

Read More...

Location Map

Location & Connectivity

Select Studio One Situated in Dubai Marina, you can walk directly to Sheikh Zayed Road where the Wan Studio is located minutes away from important sites such as Dubai Media City, Jebel Ali Industrial Area, Dubai Internet City and other places.

Master Plan

Developments & Neighborhoods

Select Studio One is located in Dubai Marina, one of the most prominent developments in Dubai. It attracts all the elite individuals and tourist site seeking to have fun and fun. It is a yacht club, walkways, leisure facilities, sporting adventures and other activities that attract visitors perfectly. People who live in Studio Wan will enjoy the warmth of the Marina and enjoy every moment in this place.

Read More...

Floor Plan

Floor Plan  Property Type
Type-1A One Bedroom Type-1A One Bedroom
Type-1A-A One Bedroom Type-1A-A One Bedroom
Type-1B One Bedroom Type-1B One Bedroom
Read More...

Studio One Gallery

Under Construction The Residences

AED 1.5 Million

The Residences

By Select Group

  Marina, Dubai

View More

Other Projects at Marina

View More