Status New Launch
Apartment: 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Bedrooms
Size: 638 to 4,300 Sq Ft
DownPayment: 10%
Payment Plan: Very Convenient
Handover: Q4 - 2020

The Address Residences Overview

Presenting The Address Residences Jumeirah Beach Resort + Spa, a new landmark beachfront development by Emaar Hospitality Group, at Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR) in Dubai is all set to feature 1 to 5 bedroom residential & serviced apartments. To be managed by The Address Residences, the development will also feature guest rooms and suites.

The development with a height of 310 metres consists of 2 towers, connected at the ground and summit via link bridges. On account of the smart architecture in an oblong cylindrical form is what distinguishes this development from the rest.

The design and look of the development will stand out from the rest. Moreover, the apartment units are meticulously planned to suit the interest of everyone. In addition to these, the development will be offering spectacular views of the Bluewaters Island, Palm Jumeirah as well the Dubai skyline.

This flagship development with 77 floors features the Hotel, serviced apartment towers, Address Residence Jumeirah Resort+ Spa and the Residential Tower.   Set in a location with robust infrastructure and great connectivity options, its proximity to key economic hubs will make it popular with both residents and visitors. 
The development is a true masterpiece and can be termed as architectural innovation. With interiors inspired largely by the theme of “La Dolce Vita,” the residential units are carefully planned to reflect the charm of beachfront elegance.

It is here that the residents and visitors will get an opportunity to access a private beach. Along with it, the facilities and amenities on offer are truly astonishing. This is what makes it a smart investment option. At least, the short term leasing opportunity sounds like a good option, under the circumstances.

Project Highlights:
  • The first of its kind beachfront The Address Residences in JBR 
  • Featuring 217 hotel rooms & suites, 443 serviced apartments & 478 residential apartments
  • Easy access to a private beach
  • Prime location with exceptional connectivity option
  • A good opportunity for the investors
  • Secure & vibrant Family- Friendly environment
  • Inspiring views of Dubai Marina & Jumeirah Beach

Feature & Amenities

Offering access to resort-style amenities, The Address Residences Jumeirah Beach Resort + Spa, it indeed lives up to the expectations of all. Comprising of facilities such as world-class dining options, spa, beauty salon, play area for children, it aims to take care of everything. The development is a different world and it does include progressive elements such as follows.

Key Facilities:
  • World’s Highest Infinity Pool & Sky Deck 
  • Swimming Pool 
  • Fully equipped gymnasium 
  • Restaurants 
  • Private limousine transfers
  • Airport VIP welcome 
  • On-demand video
  • Luxurious toiletries 
  • 24x7 concierge services
  • 24x7 Business lounge and dining room 
  • Complimentary hi-speed Wi-Fi 
  • QIX club for children 
  • In-room coffee machine and choice of tea

Payment Plan

The attractive and simple layout of The Address Residences Jumeirah Beach Resort + Spa gives the investors a unique opportunity to own a residential unit with relative ease. With only 10% to be paid at the time of booking and the remaining 90% on handover, it is expected to generate a lot of interest.  Based on your specific requirement, you have plenty of options to choose from.

Location Map

Location & Connectivity

Conveniently located at the end of Jumeirah Beach Residences (JBR) in Dubai Marina, The Address Residences Jumeirah Resort + Spa will be an iconic destination, upon its completion. With direct access to Sheikh Zayed Road, the development is in close proximity to some of the popular landmarks.

Because of the strategic position and that too in one of the most coveted beach destination, the 2- tower development is indeed a masterpiece.

Nearby Destinations: 
  • 5-10 minutes- Sheikh Zayed Road
  • 10-15 minutes- Dubai Media City 
  • 15-20 minutes- DIFC 
  • 15-20 minutes- Burj Khalifa 
  • 20-25 minutes – Dubai International Airport

Master Plan

Developments & Neighborhoods

With The Address Residences Jumeirah Beach Resort + SPA being a master-planned development, it will facilitate a lifestyle having its distinct charm and appeal. Considering the vibrant and bustling environment, it paves the way for the residents and visitors to experience something exceptional.

This development in a way represents a new concept of beachfront living and strives to address the concern of all. 

Floor Plan

Floor PlanProperty Type
Type-R1A,-1-Bed,-Area-704-706-sq.ft Type-R1A,-1-Bed,-Area-704-706-sq.ft
Type-R1B,-1-Bed,-Area-858-sq.ft Type-R1B,-1-Bed,-Area-858-sq.ft

The Address Residences Gallery

View More