× Overview Amenities Payment Plan Floor Plans Location Master Plan Contact Us

Get in Touch

Call Us +971 4 248 3400 WhatsApp +971 55 162 3236

Waters Edge Building 4 - Payment Plan

Now residents can make good use of the payment plan available for Aldar Waters Edge Building 4 that offers 10% down-payment option with the rest 90% payable on handover. Because of its flexible options that are made available, you are going to have it easy, when it comes to buying a property of your choice without facing any major issue.

Mortgage
View More