AlJurf Signature Land Plots - Payment Plan

Payment Plan

The Payment Plan of Signature Land Plots by Imkan Development are affordable for home buyers looking to invest in AlJurf community. The buyers can have a 20% down-payment option provided at the time of purchasing plots with remaining 80% payable on post-handover with 6 to 8 years easy EMI instalments plan.



Till Handover / 20/80 Payment Plan

InstallmentsDateMilestonesPayment (%)
FirstPurchase DateUpon Signing RA/SPA & Handover20%
Second08 June 2020100% Infrastructure Construction Completion80%

6 Year Payment Plan / 4.5 Year Post Handover

InstallmentsDateMilestonesPayment (%)
FirstPurchase DateUpon Signing RA/SPA & Handover10%
Second08 August 2019Site Clearance Complete10%
Third08 June 2020100% Infrastructure Construction Completion20%
Fourth08 December 2020Post Infrastructure Completion Payment 16.7%
Fifth08 June 2021Post Infrastructure Completion Payment 26.7%
Sixth08 December 2021Post Infrastructure Completion Payment 36.7%
Seventh08 June 2022Post Infrastructure Completion Payment 46.7%
Eighth08 December 2022Post Infrastructure Completion Payment 56.7%
Nineth08 June 2023Post Infrastructure Completion Payment 66.7%
Tenth08 December 2023Post Infrastructure Completion Payment 76.7%
Eleventh08 June 2024Post Infrastructure Completion Payment 86.7%
Twelfth08 December 2024Post Infrastructure Completion Payment 96.7%

6 Year Payment Plan / 4.5 Year Post Handover

InstallmentsDateMilestonesPayment (%)
FirstPurchase DateUpon Signing RA/SPA & Handover10%
Second08 August 2019Bulk Earthworks 50% Complete10%
Third08 June 2020100% Infrastructure Construction Completion20%
Fourth08 December 2020Post Infrastructure Completion Payment 14.6%
Fifth08 June 2021Post Infrastructure Completion Payment 24.6%
Sixth08 December 2021Post Infrastructure Completion Payment 34.6%
Seventh08 June 2022Post Infrastructure Completion Payment 44.6%
Eighth08 December 2022Post Infrastructure Completion Payment 54.6%
Nineth08 June 2023Post Infrastructure Completion Payment 64.6%
Tenth08 December 2023Post Infrastructure Completion Payment 74.6%
Eleventh08 June 2024Post Infrastructure Completion Payment 84.6%
Twelfth08 December 2024Post Infrastructure Completion Payment 94.6%
Thirteenth08 June 2025Post Infrastructure Completion Payment 104.6%
Fourteenth08 December 2025Post Infrastructure Completion Payment 114.6%
Fifteenth08 June 2026Post Infrastructure Completion Payment 124.6%
Sixteenth 08 December 2026Post Infrastructure Completion Payment 134.6%

View More