Bluewaters Residences Summary

By Meraas   |     Bluewaters Island

2.2 Million

  • Property Type: Apartment
  • Bedroom: 1, 2, 3 and 4 Bedroom
  • Size: 815 to 2,473 Sq Ft
  • DownPayment: 10%
  • Payment Plan: 10/10/80
  • Handover: Q4 - 2018

Bluewaters Residences Overview

Bluewaters Residences, Building 4 by Meraas Holding is a new development, offering ready to move in 1, 2, 3 & 4 bedroom waterfront apartments, at Bluewaters Island, Dubai. These residences consist of apartment buildings with penthouses and townhouses. The project features residences, which are crafted with futuristic amenities.
 
This exclusive apartment provides a unique feature with its best in class retail outlets, hospitality and entertainment as well as being home to Ain Dubai which is the world’s biggest Ferris wheel. The Project also offers 10 apartment building, 4 penthouses and 17 townhouses.
 
It is the home of largest and famous landmark including Dubai Mall, Dubai Fountain and the Dubai Marina. It is said to be a wonderful and luxurious place to work or live in. The Whole architecture of Bluewater is surrounded with magnificent Island view and a numerous shopping destination.

Feature & Amenities

The pretentious development villas are fitted with the finest features and amenities by Meraas. The Ultra modern designed architect meant to inspire the luxurious lifestyle giving a new definition to life. Giving best in facilities by providing all the necessary features from the gymnasium to swimming pool, enjoy with your family while your children can plan in the play area provided in the villas with the luxurious surrounding view.


Key Features:
  • Basketball Courts
  • Swimming Pool
  • Fully Equipped Gymnasium
  • Kids Playing Area 
  • Outdoor Walking facilities
  • Public Facilities
  • Landscape garden 
  • School and nurseries 
  • Ample parking space
  • Dedicated bridge off Sheikh Zayed road directly to the Island
  • Automated Electric Transport/ Water Taxi
  • Gordon Ramsey’s Hell’s Kitchen
  • Neighbour to Caesars Palace Hotel and resort 

Read More...

Payment Plan

Bluewaters residence payment plans are very attractive and easy for the home buyers that are looking to invest in the Bluewater Island location, Dubai. Providing a perfect blend with modern art and style suits the modern world with natural water view. The Bluewaters residences by Meraas holding provides easy instalment payment plan given below with easy EMI instalments. One can have own home only on 20% with its down-payment option and the remaining 80% payable after handover.

Units of the Sun Island are now on sale starting from with attractive payment options that fit your bill.

!-SPECIAL OFFERS-!
Easy 3 Years Payment Plan
Pay 20% on Handover and 80% Post-Handover


InstallmentPercentage(%)Milestone
Down Payment10%On Booking
1st Installment10%On Handover
Final Installment80%Post-Handover

Read More...

Location Map

Location & Connectivity

The Bluewaters Residence Apartment by Meraas Holding is located in Bluewaters Island near the famous destination place of Jumeirah Beach Residences commonly known as JBR. Due to the centric location feature it’s the world largest observation wheel forming the unique centerpiece of development to become one of the largest tourist hubs.

Bluewaters is nearby to Dubai Marina and is only a short drive from Abu Dhabi. The project in terms provides rapid transit benefit with driverless vehicle frameworks connecting the island to the beachfront at Jumeirah Beach Residence. The Residence can enjoy the Major attractive key location from their homes just minutes away, nearby location like Burj Khalifa being 18.2 km away from the Bluewaters Apartment, Dubai twin towers at just 25 km away and Al Maktoum International Airport just 20 minutes drive from your home location.

Master Plan

Developments & Neighborhoods

The Bluewaters Residence, crafted exceptionally by Meraas Holding at the Bluewaters Island, Dubai boasts of an innovative master plan. It is an ever-changing City hub that has created the new economy of Dubai reputation as a truly global city. The Project is located in the heart of Jumeirah Beach Residence, with the view of the stunning view of Bluewater Island with the Natural view and Beach view.
 
The Bluewaters with a goal of spearheading soul, mixing island, waterfront living with the trill of the city to make an unrivalled affair for inhabitants with single decorating Dubai’s urban scene. The island located near to Ain Dubai, the world's biggest perception wheel, and is set to end up one of the world's biggest tourism hotspots, finish with unmistakable private, retail, accommodation, and stimulation encounters and ideas.

Read More...

Floor Plan

Floor Plan  Property Type
1bd-apt-type1-2-L3to7-1148-sqft 1bd-apt-type1-2-L3to7-1148-sqft
1bd-apt-type1-3-L1-1181-sqft 1bd-apt-type1-3-L1-1181-sqft
1bd-apt-type1-4-L1-1155-sqft 1bd-apt-type1-4-L1-1155-sqft
Read More...

Bluewaters Residences Gallery