Bluewaters Residences - Payment Plan

Payment Plan

Bluewaters Residences payment plans are very attractive and easy for the home buyers that are looking to invest in the Bluewaters Island location, Dubai. Providing a perfect blend with modern art and style suits the modern world with natural water view. One can have own home only on 20% with its down-payment option and the remaining 80% payable after handover.

!!--Special Offer--!!
Get 4% DLD Fee Waiver
Pay 80% Post-Handover Across 3 Years


Attractive 20/80 Post-Handover Payment Plan

InstallmentsPayment (%)Milestones
Down Payment10%On Booking
1st Installment10%On Handover
2nd Installment10%Within 12 months post-handover
3rd Installment 10%Within 16 months post-handover
4th Installment10%Within 20 months post-handover
5th Installment10%Within 24 months post-handover
6th Installment10%Within 28 months post-handover
7th Installment15%Within 32 months post-handover
8th Installment15%Within 36 months post-handover